Tiling/Pixelation on both TV's at same time.
SplendidSun
Just wondering what one should do if they are seeing tiling/pixelation on both tv's at the same time.  For example, most of this is happening with the pay premium channels like say HBO or Showtime.  I thought perhaps it was the dvr box specifically, but with a noble experiment, I had another family member watching the station at the same time I was watching the other and the tiling was concurrent.  I have reset the modem, unplugged both boxes, but it still continues.  Is this seriously something being broadcast from the local VSO?  Or could it be the ONT?  Anyone had this problem or should I just call out a ticket on it'.
0 Likes
Re: Tiling/Pixelation on both TV's at same time.
SplendidSun

Ok, followup here.  Had the tech center reboot the ONT.  No help there.  Went out and bought a new splitter just to try.  Nope, that not it either?  Any other suggestions?

0 Likes
Re: Tiling/Pixelation on both TV's at same time.
Sabre70
Enthusiast - Level 3
Hey.  I was having this iissue at one point as well.  I also did everything you did but to no avail.  Turned out I had a bad coax line that was installed and it tested low MOCA rates, which most techs don't test for only the actual signal strength.  Have Vz check your coax lines in your house again.  The tech ran a new line from the spitter to my second STB and the issue has not appeared since.  Good luck. Shawn
0 Likes