Trying to Order Fios Bundles
RGee

Hello, Im trying to order verizon fios bundle but everytime i put in my info i get this

"The address you provided has been standardized according to the U.S. Postal Service records. Select your address from below and "Next" to continue or "No" to re-enter the address."

It finds some of my neighbors but it does not find my adress, i can call verizon up and order but i want get the special offer when ordering online.Any help would be apreciated.

0 Likes
Re: Trying to Order Fios Bundles
rspence001
Enthusiast - Level 2
If you get the message that says "the address you provided has been standardized to the U.S. Postal Service Records........" it usually just means that we cannot service your area.   Usually due to another company....(comcast, Time Warner, brighthouse) having sole discretion over your lines, or you are too far away to recieve our DSL serivce if FiOS is not available in your area either. When you say it finds some of your neighbors, do you mean people next door to you, or on another street?
G-Pon
Contributor - Level 1

The distribution of this utility is frequently not linear. It is even possible for the person on either side of you to have FiOs and you not be able to get it. Hope that is not the case with you, but the border of availability is a jagged line.

Now, IF a person on either side of you shows to be FiOs capable sometimes the ordering professionals on the phone at Verizon can leverage this into an order for you.

The on-line discount is there because a person did not have to be paid to take your call, once you call in & place the order that’s pretty much over, sorry. I can’t get it in my area either and I would gladly trade any discount just to get it at all! (we don’t get an employee discount either! And we don’t care! It is by far the best such product on the planet.)

0 Likes
G-Pon
Contributor - Level 1
Oh, I'm looking into that exact error msg for you too, if I find anything I'll post it here
0 Likes