TV & STB power on and off
ComputerSnack
No matter what I do, I cannot get the STB and TV to power on or off at the same time. I always have to turn each off by themselves. On the fios instructions channel, is says this is possible, but it is not working for us. Any suggestions?
0 Likes
Re: TV & STB power on and off
Justin46
Legend

How to set up the remote control to turn them on and off together or separately is described in the little booklet that should have come with your remote control. If you do not have that booklet, here is a link to a web page that has links for the booklets for each of the remote controls that Verizon provides:

http://www22.verizon.com/ResidentialHelp/FiOSTV/Remote%20Controls/SetUp/SetUp.htm

I tried turning them on and off together, I finally gave up and separated the controls for each because about half the time only one would turn on, and then I had the problem of getting the other one on while not turning the one that did come on off. It is just simpler for me to leave the STB on all the time, have the on/off function separated, and hit the TV button each time before I turn it on or off. But your mileage may vary....

Keller, TX

0 Likes