TV Picture and Sound
ALH7
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am experiencing intermittent scrambling of the picture and the sound.  Neighbors who are on FIOS TV are also having the same issue.  I think we need someone to check out the system in our neighborhood.  It is very annoying to have the interference.  Otherwise, the picture and sound are good.

Al Hunt

Re: TV Picture and Sound
DanaK89
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm having the same issues as well.

Pantz
Enthusiast - Level 2

Me too.  Intermittent scrambled picture and audio.  Very frequent.  Minutes apart.  Think Verizon is working on it coz phone call yields message "Outage in your area".

0 Likes
TheNorm

We are having the same problem. It is intermittent, started about a week ago, but has gotten worse. It is difficult to watch a program now as this is happening every few minutes now. It occurs on all channels and both units that we have, Also, we occasionally get knocked off wifi and have to reconnect. We are located in Lewisville, TX in the Castle Hills community. 

I am going to contact support.

0 Likes
Searay90

I am experienceing cut outs and pixalation on just about ever channel.   Flowermound TX area.

Where are you folks located that are having the trouble as well?

0 Likes
thedook

Same issue here. Flower Mound, Texas.

0 Likes
laineyg

We're having intermittened TV also......pixlization on the screen. sound cuts out and picture

0 Likes
thefce1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same issue here.  I have seen it happening on a few channels.  Primarily 621.  I am located in Frisco, TX.

0 Likes
Pappy13
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same problem in Irving Tx.

0 Likes
thefce1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Frisco, Texas that is.

0 Likes