Re: Tv Service outage
twingrls1

Same here in 22407.  Went out last night and still out this morning. 

0 Likes
GirlyMac

Out here in Stafford, 22556. Out at 2130 on the 23rd and still out at 0630 on the 24th. 60+ mins of hold time.

Does this happen often? I can still cancel, only had it a week.

Thanks!

0 Likes

I can't get through to an agent but got a quick response on twitter.  They say it is a system wide outage, that they are looking to resolve it by 10:30PM tonight, and that there is nothing that can be done to resolve it before then on an individual basis even if someone waits on hold.  Seems inconsistent with what people are experiencing here but I thought I would pass it along.

0 Likes
bluezapfel1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thanks for the update. It's so nice someone from Verizon doesn't monitor these "Verizon" support forums & provide an official update to what appears to be a huge outage

@13466 wrote:

I can't get through to an agent but got a quick response on twitter.  They say it is a system wide outage, that they are looking to resolve it by 10:30PM tonight, and that there is nothing that can be done to resolve it before then on an individual basis even if someone waits on hold.  Seems inconsistent with what people are experiencing here but I thought I would pass it along.

0 Likes
bonesteelm

Welp, my FiOS Quantum TV had returned when I went to bed last night around 11 p.m. EDT, but now my wife tells me the same 11010 error code is back this morning. Great.

0 Likes
EpicHokie

Just conducted an online chat with a Verizon Rep who stated that the outage is known and that the ETA on the service being returned is 10:45 AM this morning.

0 Likes
puzzlehead

Thank goodness. I hate having to resort to watching using their mobile app on a tablet.

0 Likes
Why is FIOS still down?
kibrahimi
Does anyone know when it will be back up? I live in northern VA and it's been down since 8/9 PM EST.
0 Likes
Re: Why is FIOS still down?
johnjk1

Verizon sent an FIOS update last night  (9:30 PM) that took down FIOS service in the Washington DC area. Service  will not be restore until, at least, 10:30 AM. That will be a 13 hour outage of TV service for DC. The outage seems to be the DC area. Apparently Verizon finds it easier to test changes with the community rather than internally. I managed to get a temporary fix this morning but Verizon sent another update that nullified that and will not provide it again

0 Likes
SteakGlutton
Same in Bristow, 20136. After getting no answer from VZ phone support I was able to fix my service by unplugging all set top boxes, then only plugging in my main box. I used the 'my fios' app and in the 'support' menu I chose 'fix set top box' and ran through the screens/tests. My main box rebooted during one of the tests and service was restored.
0 Likes