Two DVRs - HM and regular
ejkkjh
Enthusiast - Level 2
I have two DVRs, one is a home media.  I can not see/share recorded programs from the HM DVR with the other DVR.  Is there a way to do this?  I have two other set top boxes, they see the recorded programs on the HM DVR.  Thank you.
Re: Two DVRs - HM and regular
VZ_JoeD
Contributor - Level 1
As of this time we assign one DVR as  your Home Media "HUB" so to answer your question  No you will not be able to pull recordings from the "Other" DVR.  You would have to assign the other DVR as the "HUB" then you would only be able to use that DVR to pull recordings from.  If you would like me to switch the HUB in your home to the other DVR then feel free to PVT MSG me and I can do it for you.
Message Edited by FIOSTechJoe on 07-23-2009 06:15 AM
0 Likes
ejkkjh
Enthusiast - Level 2

Sorry, I guess I did not word the question right.  Can I see the recordings that are recorded on the HM DVR on the DVR that is not a HM DVR?  My Home Media DVR is in the family room and the other DVR (not HM DVR) is in the sunroom, can I view recorded programs in the sunroom that are recorded on the DVR in the family room.  I can see the family room recordings on the other two STBs in the bedrooms but not in the sun room.  So question is if you have two DVRs one is a HM DVR can you view its recrodings on the other DVR?  Hope this makes sense.  Thank you....

0 Likes
VZ_JoeD
Contributor - Level 1
Currently you would not be able to pull a recording from the Home Media DVR onto your other DVR. 
0 Likes