Unable to watch recorded shows and some channels in Fios TV mobile app
afterburner666
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having a similar problem in that the app thinks I'm not connected to my wifi so I can't pair my devices with my DVR/VMS. I can't watch any recorded shows and some channels on my mobile devices in my home. Only what the cloud connection allows. I opened a ticket through the app and went back and forth for a few days trying re-booting and re-installing everything and they did some things on their end to no avail. Actually things got worse as now the DVR doesn't even see my devices after I register them through the app so instead of previously getting a message that I need to connect ot my wifi (which I am) when I try to pair, now I just get an "oops, we've experienced a problem. Please try again" . Most annoying is that the tech stopped communicating with me and the open ticket is now gone. Like  "well we can't fix is so too bad for you....bye.  

0 Likes
Re: Unable to watch recorded shows and some channels in Fios TV mobile app
sakdc

Maybe you should try social media. But be persistent and don’t go only to private messaging, as they will want.  It’s likely others are having a similar problem. And by getting attention publicly there is more incentive for them to get a fix. Use key words and tag as many Fios support folks as you can find

0 Likes
Re: Unable to watch recorded shows and some channels in Fios TV mobile app
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi afterburner666,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes