Unlocking TV over Internet
ldm1701
Enthusiast - Level 2

For the past 2 days I have tried viewing past episode online. It has happened so far on TNT.tv & Foc.com.

They say they need to connect via my ISP providers sign on. I click Vz. But nothing happened in TNT.

In Fox it gives a white box w/a little spinning circle. It says So close Authenticating with. W/the Vz logo in top right.

I have tried using IE & Safari. No luck with either. The sites say browser doesn't matter. My Flash is current as well.

I see no pop ups blocked or anything. Any ideas as to the problem? 

0 Likes
Re: Unlocking TV over Internet
PJL
Master - Level 3

@ldm1701 wrote:

For the past 2 days I have tried viewing past episode online. It has happened so far on TNT.tv & Foc.com.

They say they need to connect via my ISP providers sign on. I click Vz. But nothing happened in TNT.

In Fox it gives a white box w/a little spinning circle. It says So close Authenticating with. W/the Vz logo in top right.

I have tried using IE & Safari. No luck with either. The sites say browser doesn't matter. My Flash is current as well.

I see no pop ups blocked or anything. Any ideas as to the problem? 

I just successfully logged into Fox and TNT via the My Verizon web site.  Both worked fine.  I'm on IE 9 (64 bit), and have popups and 3rd party cookies blocked,   Suggest you ensure you are logged off of the My Verizon site (click log off, and don't click keep me connected when you log in), and I would clear all cookies to ensure something isn't cached that should not be.

As a side note, the Stars and Encore on demand don't yet work -- you get taken back to the same page.  I don't think they're active yet.

0 Likes