Unwarranted service call
bejamn23

I called yesterday to restore service to an account moved into my name. The rep yesterday told me that wasnt the issue, it was the modem. A service truck came out today and knew immediately it was an account issue. That rep wasted alot of peoples times. I set up the account switch last week, I spoke with the rep for an hour yesterday. I told her several times that it seemed too much of a coincidence that the internet and tv stopped working the day the name changed on the account. And she reiterated it must be the modem. I must need a new modem. I didnt need a new modem. I wasted an hour on the phone yesterday. My roommate wasted 4 hours sitting at home today waiting for the service truck. Who was also to contact his cell phone directly since he was going to be home. But they did not. I call twice today to verify they would contact his number.

I would like to be compensated for these issues and would like to know what your first offer is.

0 Likes
Re: Unwarranted service call
AnnieS1
Contributor - Level 3

Hi bejamn23,

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".

There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

Regards,

AnnieS

0 Likes
Re: Unwarranted service call
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

bejamn23,

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

- Joseph_VZ

0 Likes