Updated Software FIOS App Won't Change Channels
smoove1010
Since the software was updated a few days ago, the myfios app on my ipad doesn't properly change channels. For example, if I select "watch on TV" for channel 622, it might go to channel 62 or a completely random channel. This feature was working perfectly before the update. I rebooted the media server/DVR, I updated the app to the latest version and did a hard restart on the iPad, but it's still not changing channels properly. C'mon guys, this was a very handy feature! Please advise.
0 Likes
Re: Updated Software FIOS App Won't Change Channels
smoove1010

This problem continues on my iPad and iPhone.  Is nobody from Verizon reading these posts?  

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

These are peer to peer forums.

Some people from Verizon do read them but they are admins and will only comment on certain limited things.  This doesn't sound like one.  Hopefully one of the peers using the FIOS app on Ipad or iphone will comment.  Using android myself.

0 Likes
PJL
Master - Level 3

Have you reported it to the app developers?  I don't know about the IOS app, but the Android app has contact information listed for each app.  My experience with the FiOS Mobile app developers is that they're extremely helpful.

0 Likes