Using own router and trying to get tv guide to work??
Yankeeb2

Hi all,

I'm trying to use my own to link router.  I have the Cat5 cable coming from the ONT box to my router and I am getting internet through that.  I also have a Actiontec ECB2500c.  The coaxial comes into the room directly from the ONT to a splitter which then one line goes into the Moca adapter in the TV out port.  The other cable on the splitter is going to the FiOS One DVR box.  I'm getting tv, internet, but not TV guide or use of the DVR.  On the set top box its showing that it's not connected.  I also have a network cable going from the router into the back of the Moca adapter.  What am I missing here and how can I get this to work.  I also have the Moca adapter set to 1000hz and also tried 1400hz and still not getting anything. 

0 Likes
Re: Using own router and trying to get tv guide to work??
clem21
MVP MVP
MVP

Did you look here?

https://vzfioscommunity.com/videos/cc-content/uploads/h264/IuuNRNfdi2k4WMPeCFEk.mp4

Re: Using own router and trying to get tv guide to work??
Edg1
Community Leader
Community Leader

@Yankeeb2 wrote:

Hi all,

I'm trying to use my own to link router.  I have the Cat5 cable coming from the ONT box to my router and I am getting internet through that.  I also have a Actiontec ECB2500c.  The coaxial comes into the room directly from the ONT to a splitter which then one line goes into the Moca adapter in the TV out port.  The other cable on the splitter is going to the FiOS One DVR box.  I'm getting tv, internet, but not TV guide or use of the DVR.  On the set top box its showing that it's not connected.  I also have a network cable going from the router into the back of the Moca adapter.  What am I missing here and how can I get this to work.  I also have the Moca adapter set to 1000hz and also tried 1400hz and still not getting anything. 

The set-top boxes use MoCA channel D1 at 1150 MHz.