Verizon cannot upgrade me to Extreme HD
dakk1
I have been trying to get Verizon to upgrade me from Premier to Extreme. I have a triple play package but they are having issues with my account. They stated they have to send my account to their "IT" department to fix it. It's been over 2 weeks and I have spent over 10 hours on the phone with them. Their escalation team said there is nothing they can do and cannot give me a turn around time. So now I'm stuck paying more money for less channels. This is pissing me off, is there anything I can suggest to them or ask?
0 Likes
Re: Verizon cannot upgrade me to Extreme HD
Techman28
Master - Level 1

oh give me a little bit and I'll get it fixed for ya 😉

0 Likes
dakk1
I'm at work so I can't really check, but any luck on resolving the account issue? I should have the $109 package with 20/5mbps internet, Extreme HD, and the phone (they were going to throw in 30 days free HBO, Cinemax, Showtime, Starz as well). Thanks for helping out!!
0 Likes
Techman28
Master - Level 1
yes they did have that put in and I'm working on the extreme HD right now no worries we'll get it on there 🙂
0 Likes
dakk1
Awesome, I'm happy to know at least there's someone in the company that can help me out! much appreciated 🙂
0 Likes
dakk1
I was told by some other that you might have to "scrub" the account or delete and re-add everything, dont know if this helps, but wanted to throw it out there (you know better than I do!
0 Likes