$500 via Verizon e-gift card (sent w/in 8 wks). Activation of 4G LTE/5G phone on 5G Get More plan req’d. Device must remain active for 45 days. $500 charge back if service cancelled w/in 12 mos or eligibility req’s are no longer met. See vzw.com/bring-your-own-device for details.
This isn't the first time i've heard of this happening. Unfortunately the remote isn't compatable with every variety and model of television a manufacturer makes.
You can try scanning through every code to see if you get a hit...Here's how:
1. Turn on your TV.
2. Press and hold the TV key. 3. While holding down the TV key, press OK.
4. Release both keys. The Device Keys will blink twice.
5. Press 9 - 2 - 2.
6. Point the remote at the TV.
7. Press . the play button (the play / pause button is a rocker button)
8. Next press the right arrow > next to the play button. Every time you press the > the remote sends out a new power-off command to the TV. Keep pressing until the TV turns off. (You can press the left arrow < to go back.)
9. When the TV turns off, you have found the right code. Press OK to store this code.