Verizon frustrations
Mosby22

we have been Verizon fios since 2003.  One of the first with the fios internet.  The last two renewals have been a nightmare and now I am in service hell.  I am finished with them.

as I sit here it is 1:47 for a 11-2 service call were the tech will call I advance. Well, if he or she gets here I have to leave around 3pm.

last year we were up for renewals, and my wife and did the call together to ensure we weren't both going mad.  The women was great promised us an upgrade to quantum with a $5 increase per month more than we were paying at the time.  Boxes and modern arrived - then the bill arrived!!  It was $100 more and we were being charged full price.  Call back three or four times, whatever she promised us didn't exist,  they couldn't do anything for us no we basically would end up paying more for the same package we had at the time.  Finally on a fifth call late at night I got someone who put us on a month to month for a year - same package no increase,  well that expired so we gave up and did custom tv package.  Now, for over  month I have had pixlation in ESPN, espn2, and nfl network where they are totally unwatchable plus it happens randomly on other channels.

so here I sit, now 1:52 and no sign of a tech as promised.  Verzion treats its customers like garbage, and I guess it is our own fault.  They have enough us paying for services without getting the quality and not complining.

at least I had good picture and video. But now I don't even have that.  Getting someone to come and help you is almost impossible.

We do have an option and I will excercise it.   But I also want to let others know how bad my experience has been.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon frustrations
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Please let us know if the tech does not come today, and whether you have made a new appointment.

0 Likes
Mosby22

Never showed up.  Called to reschedule again....now for next Saturday from 8-12.  

Very disappointing and frustrating.  Especially since when I called back they said I cancelled the appoint for today - if Verizon didn't show from 11-2 and no calls or explanation and I have to reschedule, I did not cancel the appointment.

It it hasn't been solved....far from it.

@ElizabethS wrote:

Please let us know if the tech does not come today, and whether you have made a new appointment.

0 Likes
Mosby22

I still plan on switching to Comcast.  But I want to this issue fixed first.  Can't be worse than the run around I have gotten for over a year

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes