Verizon movies on demand titles aren’t transferring to Movies anywhere
Allbymyself1

I’m not sure if I’m the only person dealing with this but I collect Digital movies. I use Vudu. Sometimes I buy movies that are movies anywhere compatible. A few titles I bought included the maze runner, free guy, the night before Christmas, the eyes of Tammy Faye, Venom: Let There Be Carnage. None of these movies are transferring to movies anywhere. Free guy with Ryan Reynolds’s, I had to buy it again through Vudu because the one on. Verizon never transferred over, looks like I have to do the same for Venom: Let There Be Carnage and the others. Whenever I call Verizon tech support they haven’t heard of movies anywhere. They have no clue what I’m talking about. My Verizon Fios bill been high due to the movies I purchased and it wouldn’t be a problem but I only did that because I expected those movies to transfer over and it hasn’t. On demand Verizon even has the movies anywhere logo on random paramount movies and from studios that’s not even MA compatible and I got caught into buying a few by mistake due to their false and misleading advertisement on these titles. I just bought Venom: Let There Be Carnage and I’m tired and disappointed as to this will take the same routes as the others and no matter how much i call movies anywhere and Verizon the problem is still not resolved. Does Verizon has a media department that deals with on demand issues or anything? 

0 Likes
Re: Verizon movies on demand titles aren’t transferring to Movies anywhere
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Allbymyself,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes