Verizon Please fix this constant problem
Mces97
I love Fios TV, but the one qwirk I have with it is that at least a few times a week certain hd movies channels are out of sync with the audio and video. As I understand it HBO and Cinemax, and I think Starz broadcast in MPEG-4, but since most of the boxes Verizon use only support MPEG-2, Verizon does a conversion from one format to the other. I Believe this must be where the problem happens, and I think it shouldnt happen so much. Its unfair to customers who pay to have great service, to not be able to watch a channel and have to wait for this to be corrected. If this was a once in a while thing I wouldnt care that much, but because it happens so often I hope that Verizon catches on and fixes their conversion process or quality control. Thanks
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Please fix this constant problem
sgrant2

i ALSO AM EXPERIENCEING OUT OF SYNC AUDIO..OR lIP fLAP AS WE CALL IT IN THE INDUSTRY;

i NEVRE EXPRIENCED THIS WITH cablevision WHICH i HAD FOR YEARS!

fios IS SO FAR BEHIND THE TIMES WHEN IT COMES TO GIVING A RELIABLE 24/7 SIGNAL.

I HAD FIOS FOR NEARLY 1 MONTH AND I HAVE NOT HAD A DAY WHERE THE SERVICE WAS  NOT GLITCHY..EITHR LOSING AUDIO, PICTURE, DVR LOCKING UP, AUDIO OUT OF SYNC, POOR REPAIR MEN AND SLOW CUSTOMER SUPPORT..

i AM LEAVING FIOS.....MOST OF YOU SHOULD RETHING THIS SERVICE WHICH IS SHABBY TO SAY THE LEAST!

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Please fix this constant problem
zooky
Contributor - Level 1
I also have this problem but it is mainly with ABC.  I believe this problem with ABC, not FIOS, as I had the same problem with ABC on DIRECT TV.
0 Likes