Video on demand stopped in the middle of the movie
Dksjsherm
Enthusiast - Level 1

Watching video on demand. 20 minutes into the movie it goes black.  Can't restart says vod request has timed ou  vod 268

this happens every I try vod. I've restarted the box

Re: Video on demand stopped in the middle of the movie
Mcdbri
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same thing is happening to me tonight

voderrors
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same here.  Rebooted box and now I can't even display the menu.  On hold for support going on twenty minutes.

I don't think we've ever made it through a FiOS VOD movie without being forced to restart it and then fast forward at 2x to get back to where we were.  But this is even worse.

0 Likes
MrsBug48
Enthusiast - Level 1

The movie I ordered for my daughter's sleepover party also stopped about 20 minutes in.  (Approx. 9pm) I can't open it on any of the TV's in the house. All the boxes have the same error message.   Very disappointed!

igfrey
Enthusiast - Level 1

Lost HBO 9 pm just frozen been waiting on tech support an hour and 5 min..   Never had this issue with Comcast

ended up dumping everything   got something back  missed movie 

this sucks could have went to movies but nooooo decided to stay home and watch FIOS big mistake

jools69
Enthusiast - Level 2

same here. Frozen out during the film...all boxes rebooted and the same issue.  No answer for over an hour on the hotline. I don't think Fios actually have any real people you can speak to, just annoying holding music designed to make you hang up...

redsman

I am seeing the same thing, along with VERY slow internet speeds (1-2 Mbps).  Both of these have been going on since yesterday.

0 Likes