Viewing Live TV - Skip to end of buffer
Carl110
Enthusiast - Level 1

Is it at all possible to skip to the end of the Live TV buffer?  There's the occasional time when I've had the live broadcast paused for a while and eventually resume watching.  The problem is sometimes I'm 30+ mins behind live tv and would like to jump to the end.  Unfortunately this takes forever using the skip function or fast forward, even with doing the 8x FF.  I swear it's like the Fios DVR lacks some of the most basic functions.  I loved how both Tivo and the DTV DVR's would skip to the beginning or end of the buffer if you press the skip button while fast forwarding or rewinding.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Viewing Live TV - Skip to end of buffer
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Quicket way is to change channels and come back.

Will resume to live tv.

View solution in original post

CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Quicket way is to change channels and come back.

Will resume to live tv.

kimiata901
Enthusiast - Level 2

The best way to skip to live TV is to hit the FiOS button in the middle of the controller.  That will make you live, but you will still be able to back up if you want to see some of the stuff you missed. If you change channels, you lose everything. 

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes