Re: Vizio TV Codes for Remote
viviansville

For the Vizio SV421XVT, use code 1292 -  my mute button is now working perfectly!

0 Likes
Jim_B
Enthusiast - Level 2

For the Philips RC 1445302 remote I show codes 0891, 0912, 1292, 1783 and 3145. The 3145 worked for me. Make sure you are selecting the correct remote control model number for the list of possible codes. (label inside the battery compartment) Good Luck....  

0 Likes
Allannon51

The code also works for my VIZIO M320NV TV. Thank you so much for the info.

0 Likes
Iraedei

Yes!  Thank you.  There are two more codes on that updated list than on the paper Verizon sends to you.

😄

0 Likes
Justin46
Legend

@Iraedei wrote:

Yes!  Thank you.  There are two more codes on that updated list than on the paper Verizon sends to you.

😄

In case you haven't found it, Verizon does have a web page with a chart listing many TV brands and the remote codes for them:

http://www22.verizon.com/ResidentialHelp/FiOSTV/Remote%20Controls/SetUp/QuestionsOne/122830.htm

I have no idea how often Verizon updates the chart, but it definitely has more codes than the remote instruction booklet.

They also have web pages with codes for Home Theater and DVD devices.

Keller, TX 76248

0 Likes
spacedebris
Master - Level 2

And to add more info to this. On the TV, go to

Menu--->help--->In Home Agent

The IHA on the menu has the ability to search a specific tv/vcr/aux brand and get the most up to date codes for those brands.

0 Likes
bm02072
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks very much...0057 works for my new Vizio .

0 Likes
Melvin334

Thank you this worked for me. 0057

0 Likes
ShaMiz

I have a 37" VIZIO THE MODEL NUMBER IS V0370M I used the old fios remote with 4 buttons across the top ( the newer remote with TV power & STB power across the top didn't work).  I called the tech support and went thru all the codes.  The last code worked 1292.  He also had me enter another code after 977 if I'm not mistaken that code allows both TV and cable box to power on and off at the same time with the power button.  I do not remember the process, I was trying 2 different remotes & each had a different process, sorry but call tech support and they will walk you thru it.  

0 Likes
harley8004
Enthusiast - Level 3

0057 code works for Vizio E371A thanks Smiley Tongue

@mrags2000 wrote:
i have seen the code 0057 work w/ certain Vizo tv's.
0 Likes