VMX 1100 cable box
NYYNYG274
Enthusiast - Level 2
Just got this 2 weeks ago, however am not happy with this at all. Mainly because it is completely different then the Motorola 7232 box I had before this. Had fios at my parents house however after I moved out last month had to start over. This was my first time ordering cable, so I was expecting the same type of box, however I don't like the VMX 1100 at all.It is very slow. It scrolls through the channels slow. If I am looking for movies days ahead after each day at 12:00 am it says please wait an the movies never load. I rebooted the box a number of times. I even called Verizon but they were no help and said I was basically stuck with this box. I am also one of the very few that liked the new update back in October. The new update on my 7232 box always had the movie poster thumbnail but that's not the case on the VMX 1100. Please help,would really appreciate some info on why this is happening thanks.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: VMX 1100 cable box
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Guide software for the Quantum series (VMS and IPC) is not up to date with the older boxes.

Looks like late April will bring updates to match legacy STB guide.

View solution in original post

CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Guide software for the Quantum series (VMS and IPC) is not up to date with the older boxes.

Looks like late April will bring updates to match legacy STB guide.

NYYNYG274
Enthusiast - Level 2

0 Likes