Re: vod_207 error
Camelteaux

Is this a tv or router issue? Is the router needed to confirm / toggle the VOD service or does that not matter? 

0 Likes
clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

For all that are having this issue, support needs your geographical location and STB model. Please post where you are, and which Fios box you are using and maybe we can get to the bottom of this.

Thanks

smpinjp

I am in Boston.  It happened last night and again tonight. It was ok this morning and spoke to Verizon who told me they had a known outage. Now AGAIN tongiht?   And you can't reach anyone by phone. They now close at 5pm.  I'm really sick of this and as soon as this health crisis is over I'm switching back to comast. 

0 Likes
Fios vod error code 207
ramapochik1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I was watching on demand today and when I finished an episode, I wanted to start another one but when I tried to go back it gave an error code of 207 saying something about the network connection. I rebooted my box but i am still getting that error code on my box and the other boxes. Is there a fix for this?

I checked the fiostv app on my phone and ipad and when I search for the show it gives me the option to watch it on demand and it seems to work there just with more commercials.

Thanks for any help

0 Likes
Re: Fios vod error code 207
clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

@ramapochik wrote:

I was watching on demand today and when I finished an episode, I wanted to start another one but when I tried to go back it gave an error code of 207 saying something about the network connection. I rebooted my box but i am still getting that error code on my box and the other boxes. Is there a fix for this?

I checked the fiostv app on my phone and ipad and when I search for the show it gives me the option to watch it on demand and it seems to work there just with more commercials.

Thanks for any help

Please post your location and the model of your Fios box.

clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

@smpinjp wrote:

I am in Boston.  It happened last night and again tonight. It was ok this morning and spoke to Verizon who told me they had a known outage. Now AGAIN tongiht?   And you can't reach anyone by phone. They now close at 5pm.  I'm really sick of this and as soon as this health crisis is over I'm switching back to comast. 

Thanks for location info. I'll pass it on.

ramapochik1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am in New Jersey and have the VMS server box. It happened again tonight when I was watching bravo on demand. I finished an episode and wanted to watch another and then I got the error message again and now on demand doesn't work.

0 Likes
clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

@ramapochik wrote:

I am in New Jersey and have the VMS server box. It happened again tonight when I was watching bravo on demand. I finished an episode and wanted to watch another and then I got the error message again and now on demand doesn't work.

I'll forward your info to support.

Thanks.

ejamming

Worked for me...thank you...at least for now.

0 Likes
Error Code VOD 207
Kbeau1

Since everyone is now isolated at home, I am unable to watch VOD -- not the premium channels nor streaming services I'm paying for. Keep getting this VOD 207 error message with suggestion to try again later. Only later, I'm still finding this message. Need some assistance figuring this out.

0 Likes