VOD not working properly.....pixel/skipping problems?
Not applicable

I just was wondering if anyone is having problems with their VOD. We cannot watch programs on VOD without lines (pixel problems not sure what to call it). Verizon already sent me a new router and still didn't work correctly. Then they finally sent a tech to our house who spent hours at the house and changed everything on all TV's and it is still not working properly. This is becoming frustrating and I was just wondering if anyone else was having the same problem or if they did did Verizon fix it and how?

0 Likes
Re: VOD not working properly.....pixel/skipping problems?
Hubo_VZ
Contributor - Level 2

I sent you a private message in regards to your issue, please reply back as soon as you can.

0 Likes
gator07

Yes, we have had the same problem on multiple days.  Tried to access a TV show we forgot to record (like NCIS on CBS), and it just freezes and the screen gets all "scrambled" for lack of a better description, like digital signal won't work.  Then other days it works just fine.  Doesn't seem to matter if it's an HD show or standard.  Any fix for this, or an explanation?

0 Likes
Not applicable

It has been a week since the tech was here and changed everything and it is still doing it. Cannot watch anything on VOD, very frustrating.

0 Likes