Watching DVR Shows away from the house.
kjames19731

Hello,

I am going away and wanted to know is there a way I can access my DVR's remotely through the interent to watch my recorded DVR Shows through the two DVR's I have? 

I tried to see if I could on FIOS MOBILE = however they only let you manage the items on the DVR's only?

Karl

0 Likes
Re: Watching DVR Shows away from the house.
eljefe2
Master - Level 1

CRobGauth posted that the feature you're looking for is in the works:

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Fios-TV-Technical-Assistance/DVR-Anywhere/td-p/805395

However, such a feature hasn't been available in the past and I haven't seen anything to indicate it's been rolled out yet.  At this time there is no way to watch your DVR recordings via the Internet.

jtrain73
Enthusiast - Level 1

That would be a significant upgrade in my view.  

DirecTV and Xfinity/Comcast allow this already.  

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

It has been rolled out in limited areas now.

No schedule yet as to when it will be rolled out to all.

0 Likes
Tommyweather

Rolled out in my area... completely doesn't work. Don't get too excited over it as most things these days don't work for Verizon and its app.  A complete joke that xfinity has this capability and it works quite well yet Verizon seems to be both late to the party and has botched it from the start. Seriously thinking of ditching Verizon at this point and begrudgingly going back to xfinity.   but their stuff at least seems to be up to date and work. 

0 Likes