website TV Listings messed up
Netmouse
Enthusiast - Level 3

Is anyone else having this problem?  My View TV Listings settings at the website My Verizon Watch FIOS are all wrong.  What is on my TV is fine, but the website TV Listings cannot see my set-top box settings.  The channel numbers have the wrong network, example channel 4 says Fox but should be NBC.  And it does not see my favorites.  A Verizon tech, then a senior tech checked this out a couple of days ago and logged on to my account and had the same problem.   So he escalated to the backend guys, something is wrong in the backend with my account which seems somehow corrupt.  Still not fixed.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: website TV Listings messed up
Netmouse
Enthusiast - Level 3

Fixed.  Took a few days.  The burden was on the support team and escalation. The problem was in the backend of Verizon sysems somewhere.  With the restore of the TV Listings the Fav 2 were lost - even on my TV - but that was easy to re-add.  Good to be back to normal.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: website TV Listings messed up
Netmouse
Enthusiast - Level 3

Fixed.  Took a few days.  The burden was on the support team and escalation. The problem was in the backend of Verizon sysems somewhere.  With the restore of the TV Listings the Fav 2 were lost - even on my TV - but that was easy to re-add.  Good to be back to normal.

0 Likes