when is the next STB update?
dave_langer
Enthusiast - Level 3

when is the next STB update?  I am still getting macroblocking and I wanted to wait until the next update before I get someone to look at it again. Since it did not help last time.  

0 Likes
Re: when is the next STB update?
Matthew_VZ
Enthusiast - Level 2

There is no specific date for the next update. I am sorry for the troubles until then.

0 Likes
Keyboards
Master - Level 3

@Matthew_VZ wrote:

There is no specific date for the next update. If you are having issues please fill out our form and we would be happy to assist. LINK REMOVED PER VZ REQUEST ^MMP

Matthew-

Not having a problem but was interested in where the link you posted takes you.  I notice that a required field is twitter/social media profile.  What if you don't belong to twitter, facebook, etc.?  Does the profile on the Verizon boards count?  If not then that field should be optional not required.

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

That link takes someone to our database field entry to receive customers information. We prepopulate the social media ID field so we can uniquely identify who we are working with and where the escalation came from. For escalations here on the Forums, we use the forums username in that field.

0 Likes