When will TiVo get the new channel lineup?
yasko

I got the new channel lineup the other day.  My TiVos still don't have the new lineup, and several season passes are wonky until then.

Does anyone know when the lineup will pushed out?

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
Re: When will TiVo get the new channel lineup?
aleghart

I just got off the phone with FIOS support.  They have no clue what the problem is.  I kept telling him that Verizon publishes the lineup to a clearinghouse, which distributes to the rest of the world for use.  TiVo pulls this info from Tribune, IIRC.

Verizon pushed out a bad lineup, and never verified it.  So, the clearinghouse passes along the "new" bogus lineup, which gets transmitted to thousands and millions of devices, like your TiVo.

I just re-ran Guided Setup (on Saturday 9/13 at 1:30pm Pacifi).  It doesn't mess up your existing recordings or Season Pass.  The guide came back to normal.

Be warned, it takes up to 30 minutes to finish all the downloads.

0 Likes
Re: When will TiVo get the new channel lineup?
yasko

Friday night, I reran the guided the setup, to no avail.  I also forced a daily call, also, no love.  Saturday morning I forced another daily call and left the house for a couple of hours.  When I returned I looked to see what had happened, and it was still processing the daily call, but the new channels were there.  I confirmed that the channels that my season passes were now set for were correct, and they were.  Yay!  I did miss a recording or two Friday night, but I was able to find reairings later this week, so no problem there.

So, I hope everyone else has the updated lineup as well.  If not, force a daily call and see what happens.

Dave

0 Likes