Whole-Home DVR Not Working Correctly
Shadowplay
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm on my second DVR within a month.  Whenever I try to watch a recorded show on any of my STBs, the picture gets jagged and the volume drops out.  No problems when I try to watch a show on the DVR, however it's almost impossible to navigate the menus because the remote almost never works!!  GREAT

So any idea how to fix this?  I have a tech coming out to look at the DVR tomorrow because of the slow channel changing issue.  They already sent me a new box because of that and now it's still now fixed and I've got the Whole home issue.  No way I'm keeping this junk if this doesn't get fixed.

0 Likes
Re: Whole-Home DVR Not Working Correctly
jkrafsky
Enthusiast - Level 1

FIOS is a JOKE.  I have a similar post on a whole home dvr problem.  The local service people have LIED about the problem.  They now say they don't know what the cause is and don't know when it will be fixed.  I have posted on this forum and despite promises to have it looked into there has been no response.  I have spoken to three levels of service techs and they have no clue.  They won't even credit all my monthly charge for the service while they figure out the problem,  This is the worst service I have received and I have been a customer of Directv and Comcast at various times.  I never thought I would say that a company was worse than Comcast but these guys are.  I can't wait to leave these guys.  JUNK is the correct word.

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried going to one of your STBs and and doing the AutoFixMRDVR issues?

It is on the DVR menu.

0 Likes
jkrafsky
Enthusiast - Level 1

Of course, but thank for the suggestion anyway

0 Likes