Why are so many channels "currently unavailable"?
WeinerDog

At least 1/2 of the channels over 100 come on for 5 seconds with no sound then go black and say "channel currently unavailable".  Is this just happening to  me?

Between the DVR recording every episode of every series I ask for, making the odd little recordings and having less than 1/2 the channels available I'm really, really, really losing patience with Verizon.

0 Likes
Re: Why are so many channels "currently unavailable"?
TheSanchez
Contributor - Level 2
Usually a signal issue(could be other things).  You should call in and report it.  It's about a 15 minute wait right now though. 
0 Likes
Re: Why are so many channels "currently unavailable"?
CMO

@WeinerDog wrote:

At least 1/2 of the channels over 100 come on for 5 seconds with no sound then go black and say "channel currently unavailable".  Is this just happening to  me?

Between the DVR recording every episode of every series I ask for, making the odd little recordings and having less than 1/2 the channels available I'm really, really, really losing patience with Verizon.

Try unplugging the DVR for a minute and see if that resolves it for now.  It works for me.  I have to do it about every other day though or else it will start to mess with my recordings.

0 Likes