Why are you teasing me with the new DVR?
derik
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm looking forward to the new guide and adding more storage, so I requested a DVR upgrade.  I got the notification email, except every time I click next I get (I've been trying for weeks, and I supposedly only have a 30 day window):

"Thank you for your interest, but at this time we cannot complete your request. Please try again later.

For more information concerning DVR Storage options please visit the Include FiOS TV Central Website. ( http://www.verizon.com/fiostvcentral ) 

Thank you for using VZ In Home Agent "

What do I have to do?  It's bad enough I have to pay to get hardware for the latest software on a leased device, but now you won't even let me do that much.

PS: Sweet profanity filter that blocks acronyms.

0 Likes
Re: Why are you teasing me with the new DVR?
tns
Master - Level 2

When i got similar messages trying to use the email, I found the best thing was to signon to the website first.  Then click the icon on the email.

0 Likes
derik
Enthusiast - Level 1

I tried that as well and still no dice. 😞  I guess I'll have to try signing up for it again.  Bleh.

0 Likes
forya1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I just went to my verizon FIOS customer store in Philadelphia, and they traded me.

0 Likes
KCKirk313

I called Verizon because I want the upgrade and nothing worked on the email links. They put through to someone that deals with web problems(?).  She informed me that the email was NOT from  verizon, but that someone must have forwarded it to me. When I gave her the verizon address on the email, she again told me that someone MUST have forwarded it to me & that's why it wouldn't work.  Now I got the same teasing email again.

0 Likes
spemph
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've been doing this same dance with them for months...   nobody can help, they just connect you to someone else, until you've gone in a big circle.   Tech support says its a problem for Sales...  who says its a problem for their "eSupport" for the site...  who passes you back to Tech support.

Before I switched to Verizon, i never thought the customer service could be as bad as I had heard it was....  but it is, without a doubt, the worst company I have ever dealt with in 45 years on this earth.

You are wasting your time in this forum, btw...  nobody from Verizon reads it, nobody from Verizon responds, nobody from Verizon cares.

PS.  When I originally called about the DVR upgrade, they somehow screwed up my multi-room DVR service with my existing box and now can't fix that either.  They are a joke.  Screw Verizon.

0 Likes