Why do i need to wait on hold for 30 min and still no help
kristink1

I pay entirely too much money to verizon to not get the help i need when ive been dealing with subpar tv service since i signed up 18 months ago.  My on demand has never worked.  I cannot view my channel listings on any of my tv's.  I cannot search tv shows.  My tv freezes up most of the time.  I am unable to record shows even though i have plenty of room on my DVR.    This is not what i expected for $150 a month.  I hate comcast but you are leaving me no choice but to cancel your service and go with your competition.  Get with the program or i will not only cancel your tv, but also my moibile service that i pay almost $200 a month for. 

0 Likes
Re: Why do i need to wait on hold for 30 min and still no help
briannyc
Enthusiast - Level 2

Switch. These guys can't even respond to me and I'm not even a customer yet. I hate to think of what would happen if they already had my money.

0 Likes
kristink1

It was way worse than that.....after 43 minutes on hold, I was hung up on.  I called back, using the Order Now number.  Surprise! A rep answered in under 2 minutes.  Could he help me?  No!  He transferred me right back to the same phone tree where I waited on hold for another 45 minutes before a rep finally answered.  Apparently I have to have a tech come out on Friday. 

Also, I would absolutely love to quit Verizon over this.  First, I will have to find an alternative and then I'm sure when I actually am able to quit, I'll get a big apology and how much they love me.

Take care of your customers Verizon.  Have you heard of Social Media?  Customer sentiment?  You should start thinking about that and deal with your customers issues promptly and politely.

0 Likes
rextilleon
Enthusiast - Level 2

I had a similar problem  First two days I waited so long on the phone that I had to leave.  Then, on the third day I got through to someone who told me that a tech would visit me on the 5th day.   Today is the 5th day and no tech yet ( I have heard that Verizon is notorious for missing their scheduled service calls).  I do have alternatives in my area, and at this point, if Verizon doesn't show up today, I will probably utilize them.

0 Likes