why is FXNOW no longer supported ?

0 Likes
Re: why is FXNOW no longer supported ?
tresemmestg

I’ve been having the same issue for the last week, Verizon isn’t even listed as an option

0 Likes
randomtasks

Solution needed ASAP. Can’t get my AHS1984 on without it. 

0 Likes
Mumblebee
Enthusiast - Level 1

Since FX / Now got bought out by Disney, the app and website is a bit buggy, you have to create an account if you don’t have one already, then unlink your provider and then choose connect and Verizon will be a choice again - this happened on both mobile app and the website for me. 

Edg1
Community Leader
Community Leader

@02176 wrote:

I don't believe it ever was. I remember trying to use FX Now years ago and Verizon wasn't listed as one of the providers to login with. 

0 Likes
Re: FoxNow not available to Verizon subscribers
Noboublepaychan

FX was available to stream with Verizon Fios, now suddenly they are no longer a provider? What is going on I contacted Verizon and was told it’s a technical problem and had me email someone else. This makes no sense I already pay for the channel it’s not free so why do I need to pay more for the same channel.....it was Available like 3 weeks ago I watched Pose season finale...

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did you see the solution a few posts up?

Did you try that?

0 Likes
Needfxnow

Any resolution? I’m having the same issue. So frustrating that Verizon won’t fix it. 

0 Likes
Cannot Login on FXNOW App
ssw125
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello,

Since last week, I started getting an error message (screenshot attached) when trying to login to the FXNOW app with Verizon as my cable provider. I have always had FX as part of my subscription package. In fact, I have the Ultimate HD package which is a higher and more expensive tier than the Extreme HD package. This issue is very annoying as I am now two episodes behind on American Horror Story.

Someone in another forum mentioned creating an FXNOW account and that something with Disney+ may have to do with the error. However, I have an account created.

I already called Verizon support about this on Monday, and was told that it was indeed a technical issue that needed to be resolved on their end, however it is days later and the issue still persists.image

Heywood2
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've been dealing with this for a month. Support sucks so far

0 Likes