why is my tv losing picture for a few seconds and going black. every show I watched last night
onaldodd2
0 Likes
Re: why is my tv losing picture for a few seconds and going black. every show I watched last night
Emissary35
Enthusiast - Level 2

This happens to me all of the time.  I have no idea what it is, the picture and sound cut out completely and the screen goes black for almost a full second then everything resumes.  It's really annoying.  Also my on demand video keeps messing up as of late and I dont know the cause of that either.  All in all the tv service could be better.

0 Likes
Re: why is my tv losing picture for a few seconds and going black. every show I watched last night
junkmail4ever

I have the same issue with one of my DVRs (I have 2). Last night it would not respond for 10 minutes. I have reset the box through the Support quick help several times. it does not help. I am using the HDMI connection for output. Moved the box to another TV and could not get HDMI to work.

This has been going on for a while and getting worse.

If there is a fix I'd like to hear.

0 Likes
greg_m5
Enthusiast - Level 2

You need probably need a new set top box. We had the same issue with one of our DVR's. Verizon tech support sent us a new DVR and it did not have the problem.

0 Likes