Wireless TV Adapter
Lancer007

Hi. I just bought a new Samsung TV for our bedroom. It would be a huge hassle to run cable through the wall or outside the house from the basement for Fios. I currently have another TV with a box in a bedroom across the hall. Is there anyway to use a wireless adapter from the room across the hall? I also have the main box on a TV in the living room downstairs. Thank you for your help.

0 Likes
Re: Wireless TV Adapter
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Lancer,

There are several options here for you but we need to clarify a few things before we get started.  Is this a Samsung Smart TV? Also what exactly are you trying to accomplish? Is it getting a Set-Top-Box working on the TV or connecting it to the internet to use apps etc.  Please let us know so we can give you some ideas.

~Abe

0 Likes
Lancer007
It's a Samsung Smart TV. I want a box on that TV but getting the cable to the box is not possible. So I wanted to wirelessly stream it from the other tv and box upstairs. It's already connected to the Internet via wifi.
0 Likes
capnsharpe

I'm in a similar situation, but with a Vizio smart tv. I was using the Xbox One to watch Fios but with Verizon eliminating the Xbox One app I can't watch television anymore without a wireless alternative.  

Please help! 

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Google for wireless HDMI. Will take signal from stub and extend to tv

0 Likes