YAHOO
pooh4591

Yahoo looks like lots of people feel the same way I hope this means you are going to give us our old menu back or at last fix the new one with"PLAY ALL & DELETE ALL" and all the other peoples complaints pooh4591

0 Likes
Re: YAHOO
riredsox
I just got off the phone with customer service and she said it the new guide should be done Nov. 12th. I said I bet they change it back and she said probably as she has handled nothing but complaints all day! It is horrible!
0 Likes
STB ROLLOUT
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

@riredsox wrote:
I just got off the phone with customer service and she said it the new guide should be done Nov. 12th. I said I bet they change it back and she said probably as she has handled nothing but complaints all day! It is horrible!

You are posting in the FIOS TV technical assistance forum so I have to assume you are talking about STB IMG 1.9.7.

Not likely it will ever go back.  IF IT REALLY were felt to be having enough bugs, Verizon might decide to slow down or stop rollout while fixing some bugs and then start rollout again with the new patched version.

Play all exists and probably delete all as well.

And Nov 12 is not the planned completion date for all VHO's.  They have both ARRIS (formerly called Motorola) and CISCO STB planned for rollout of the new IMG.

If you are talking YAHOO email interface, that probably belongs in a YAHOO forum.

0 Likes