$150 Gift Cards Still Not Received
RVA1911

When I moved into my new home, I switched to FIOS in part because of a promise that I would receive $200 in Verizon Gift Cards if I did so.  The breakdown of the cards were: $100, $50 and $50. 

I timely redeemed all of the cards.  To date, I've only received one $50 card.

Amazingly, the $100 and other $50 cards that I timely redeemed indicated that I had to redeem again.  Query: do you really think I would timely redeem just one card?  In any event, like many others, I have not been able to redeem these cards (a second time). 

When I try to do so, the links lead to errors, both from the My FIOS app on my phone and from the Verizon website on the computer.  The customer service numbers either never pick up, or lead to error messages stating that there is a system problem and they can't help, then the line is disconnected.  This has been going on for months.

Did Verizon FIOS conduct a bait-and-switch campaign? It looks like the cards were a trick to get customers. I need resolution to this issue as soon as possible. Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: $150 Gift Cards Still Not Received
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi RVA1911,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes