2 diffrent accounts
echelonlove
If i were to add another line to my account but not add them to my family plan and lets say down the road they werent able to pay and get disconnected, will our lines get disconnected too? Or just theirs?
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: 2 diffrent accounts
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi echelonlove

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes
Re: 2 diffrent accounts - Need VZ Wireless?
armond_in_nj1
Master - Level 1

@echelonlove wrote:
If i were to add another line to my account but not add them to my family plan and lets say down the road they werent able to pay and get disconnected, will our lines get disconnected too? Or just theirs?

I am not certain but you appear to be asking a question about your wireless account(s) with Verizon Wireless.  These forums are for customers of Verizon Communications who use FiOS Internet, TV, DSL, etc.  If you want to ask about wireless, you must go to the wireless forums (a link is at the top of this page).  Good luck.

0 Likes