$200 Gift Card - Impossible to Redeem
JimBVA

Like many other Verizon customers who have posted here, I switched from Comcast or Verizon and was promised a $200 gift card. Three days ago I got an email indicating that it was time for me to redeem the gift card.  I clicked on the button in the email.  The instructions said I was to click on the reward card image. There is no reward card image. There is no way to redeem this gift card. I called Verizon yesterday and spoke to four different people and after 48 minutes was told they have no record of my gift card. I offered to forward them the email. They said they could not receive the email. I switched from Comcast to Verizon for better service. This is absolutely ridiculous.  Please help.

0 Likes
Re: $200 Gift Card - Impossible to Redeem
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi JimBVA,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes