3 green boxes
Cayea24

I had 1 green Verizon box in my yard for the longest time and I get home from work and now I have 3 in my yard and they look horrible. Nobody else has more than 1 box in there yard why do I have 3.

0 Likes
Re: 3 green boxes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is mainly a peer to peer support forum.
Are you sure they are all Verizon boxes?

Maybe a new provider is running cables as well?

0 Likes
Cayea24

They all say verizon and my front yard is now an eyesore 

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@Cayea24 wrote:

I had 1 green Verizon box in my yard for the longest time and I get home from work and now I have 3 in my yard and they look horrible. Nobody else has more than 1 box in there yard why do I have 3.

Those are usually hook boxes for new development. I know in my neighborhood some residents have a green verizon box. (Verify by reading the box) it is for services. Some lots each have one and in certain areas they are located on one parcel servicing multiple homes. Find out if they are on right of way, Verizon and other utilities have no right to just place them on private property without home owner permission.

also check with your city, towns, village engineers office for who owns them and if they were placed correctly. And yes you could cancel if verizon does not respond to a valid service concern.

0 Likes