3 Hours Wasted Trying To Lower My Bill (scammed and lied to!)
jerryb53
Enthusiast - Level 3

I used Chat last night and spoke for over an hour with Anthony. He said that if I renewed my plan right now he could give it to me for $159 a month including tax and equiptment charges. I said great. He processed my order and told me that it went through and all was good. This morning I called Verizon just to confirm and was told there was no record of any order and they had no idea what I was talking about. I used Chat again and explained to the agent what was going on. He found my chat conversation with Anthony and asked me if I wanted him to resubmit the offer that Anthony gave me. I said yes. So a few hours later I call back to confirm and I'm told no order was processed and they don't have a clue what I'm talking about!!!! Goodbye Verizon!

0 Likes
Re: 3 Hours Wasted Trying To Lower My Bill (scammed and lied to!)
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi jerryb53,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes