3 way calling charged outside the bundle price
gmundy
Enthusiast - Level 1

Any one having problems with Verizon billing. I have triple play which includes 3 way calling but they charge me every month seperately for it.

I went every month for awhile getting a credit and escalated to their experts to no avail. Its a billing mess. I'll be leaving if its still there when my plan ends. I like the service but if its a monthly mess, its worth changing providers.

0 Likes
Re: 3 way calling charged outside the bundle price
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
chasm1

They can't even get it to work for me. Have spoken to 3 people in tech support and two in billing. Both keep saying it's the other's fault, but no one can fix it. Over two hours wasted for this **bleep**. You'd think nobody else in the country has FIOS 3-way calling but us.

0 Likes
lalabean

I know this was posted a while ago but it keeps happening apparently.  I have the freedom essentials bundle which it clearly says on this website, includes 3 way calling, however, I too am being charged an additional 6.95 for this feature.  I went all the way back to the beginning of 2014 and saw this charge,.  When I spoke with someone about this i was first told it was not a part of the package, but then i went to where it was listed on my bill online and read where it said 3 way calling was part of the bundle.  She agreed to credit me for 3 months of the charges.  i think I should have gotten more but whatever.  Truth in advertising people!

0 Likes