76 hours With No Service
Olivia10
Enthusiast - Level 2

Our area was without landline and internet service for 76 hours...Saturday - Tuesday. We have no idea what was going on, but we do know it wasn't weather related...there were no storms in our area. When I reported the problem, I was told this..."ticket has been created and WILL BE resolved on 6/30 by 6pm." By that statement, I feel the service was interrupted intentionally by Verizon. There were no Verizon vehicles seen in our area until around 1:00pm on 6/30. Then poof, amazingly, service was restored. One thing that makes it even worse is that there is a Verizon tech who services this area and lives across the street from me. He was home all weekend and at his regular time on Monday. So, I know Verizon did not have him out working to restore service.

Now, my question is...why should I pay for services I did not get for 76 hours? I should not have to and my account needs be credited for it!!

0 Likes
Re: 76 hours With No Service
gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader

FYI, you're talking primarily with other customers here.  Have you contacted Verizon to request a credit?  You can reach them through chat or phone.  Click here for contact options:
Contact Us

0 Likes