8 Weeks and Still no refund
SHESM3
Enthusiast - Level 1

I returned a Fios Router with the label and packaging sent by Verizon on December 6, 2020 and still haven't received my $305.98 refund.  I've called 6 times and every rep has told me they have the router back in their inventory, but still no refund.  What's up??

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: 8 Weeks and Still no refund
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is primarily a peer to peer support group.

I would recommend reaching out to support via twitter @verizonsupport, or via FB for additional support.

View solution in original post

CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is primarily a peer to peer support group.

I would recommend reaching out to support via twitter @verizonsupport, or via FB for additional support.

LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Sixpence,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes