Accessory Store
Escherer
Enthusiast - Level 1

Has anyone ever tried to return something bought from the shop now, accessories store? The number under the FAQ takes you to service but no one knows how to return a purchase. I have tried asking for Accessory Store which they mention but I get no where. I even went to corporate store and they couldnt tell me. I spent a month on this and now it has beome a quest. One Rep even told me to call JBL returns because Verizon ,they just authorize them to sell through their site. I had a nice JBL rep try and contact Verizon to find out procedure. Hes not having any luck either. What a scam. Showed up on my account bill quick enough.  

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Accessory Store
Escherer
Enthusiast - Level 1

Actaully tried that. They didnt believe me that you could purchase accessories under normal verizon account till I showed them. I since resolved the issue with a heplful rep in billing dept. They agreed I had discovered an issue. Not a scam just bad organizational situation. Hopefully they will fix issue.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@Escherer wrote:

Has anyone ever tried to return something bought from the shop now, accessories store? The number under the FAQ takes you to service but no one knows how to return a purchase. I have tried asking for Accessory Store which they mention but I get no where. I even went to corporate store and they couldnt tell me. I spent a month on this and now it has beome a quest. One Rep even told me to call JBL returns because Verizon ,they just authorize them to sell through their site. I had a nice JBL rep try and contact Verizon to find out procedure. Hes not having any luck either. What a scam. Showed up on my account bill quick enough.  

Don’t know if it is the same for Fios as with wireless. But return it to the nearest Verizon store. Now on each purchase through online the item comes with return instructions and label inside the box or bag. Follow the directions that came with your purchase.

0 Likes
Escherer
Enthusiast - Level 1

Actaully tried that. They didnt believe me that you could purchase accessories under normal verizon account till I showed them. I since resolved the issue with a heplful rep in billing dept. They agreed I had discovered an issue. Not a scam just bad organizational situation. Hopefully they will fix issue.

0 Likes
AnnapolisMWB

I tried last weekend to return a product and was transferred and hung up so many times.  It has now become a quest for me, too.  Sorry to say - this issue of not having a way to return accessories has still not been fixed by verizon

0 Likes