After 6 hours on the phone I am still unable to see my account info when I log in to My Verizon
Camps1

Due to a billing error Verizon shut down my old account, issued me a new phone number and new account number.  However I cannot see any of my new information for this new account when I log in to My Verizon.  I have called their web support six times to correct this issue and it is still not fixed.  I am told that my old username was moved to my new account and I believe this has happened because if I try to register my new account on My Verizon I get a message stating that this account is already registered for My Verizon.  On top of that my bill (which I cannot see online) was incorrect and I spent another hour on the phone yesterday correcting that issue.  Couple all of this with the fact that I was told a tech was coming to my home two weeks ago but he never showed up and I took a day off of work for no reason.  I have been a FIOS customer for over two years but the events of this month have made me seriously consider dropping all of my services permanently.  I just want my online account fixed and any assistance would be greatly appreciated

0 Likes
Re: After 6 hours on the phone I am still unable to see my account info when I log in to My Verizon
Peter_VZ
Contributor - Level 1

Hello Camps,

I apologize that you have been having so many problems, please PM me your contact information and I will see what we can do to assist you.

Peter C

0 Likes