Agent Promised Me a Gift Card
Edsain

On August 26th I spoke to an agent regarding not having service due to not having a set top box. I’ve called Verizon many times due to this issue, anyway the agent promised me a $50.00 gift card due to the inconvenience. 
Fast forward December 2020 and still no gift.

Spoke to many agents today with hold times and trying to get my issue resolved I was on the phone for over two hours.  
All I’m Asking them to do is pull the call that details conversation between me and the agent promising me a $50 gift card. However they are refusing to pull the call and assist me can someone please help me thanks. 

0 Likes
Re: Agent Promised Me a Gift Card
jonjones1
Legend

In the real world you call Verizon tech services and the agent then gets your service working. It is not contingent on giving you a gift card. 

there could have been other issues that made your service unstable. In most cases you would have to call in and document your service was totally out in order to request a credit. The credit is on your service invoice not on a gift card.

and I highly doubt Verizon actually records calls. The cost of doing this would be out of this world. It is the same for other companies that say you are on a recorded line. You are most likely not.

chalk it up. Proving it will be near impossible 

0 Likes
Re: Agent Promised Me a Gift Card
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Edsain,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger inbox for a message from a Verizon support agent. You can find your inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes