Amazon Echo Promotion - No one will Assist
nsmirarchi
Enthusiast - Level 1

My Echo promotion should have become available on 12/20.  I have been transferred to every department at Verizon and no one will assist me.  I spoke on 12/21 to Brooks who told me he'd call me back the next day.  That didn't happen.  I spoke to supervisor Carrie on 12/24 who told me a ticket had been issued and that someone would call me 12/28.  That didn't happen.  I spoke today to Cassie who told me that I had to speak to the Rewards department.  I called the number Cassie gave me and was told I reached the Rebates department, not the Rewards department and Martha transferred me to someone else.  I spoke to Bri in this other nameless department who immediately transferred me back to Customer Service and wouldn't even listen to me.  I'm not in a hold that apparently is more than an hour long.  This is ridiculous!  Has anyone been successful in getting these people to help?

Re: Amazon Echo Promotion - No one will Assist
Laurennmcd
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes!

0 Likes
Re: Amazon Echo Promotion - No one will Assist
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi nsmirarchi,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes