Amazon prime / Echo dot redemption run around
Dmf14220
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ok.. count another body to this list!! I like the rest of you are getting the runaround.. l have spent hours waiting on the phone and have been bounced from dept to dept.. l agree with others that this is a bait and switch.. if you were late paying a Verizon bill , they would be down your throat.. my demand for the same consideration holds fast.  I will be taking this story of complaints to local and social media outlets and if no movement ensues, the next contacts will be NYS ATTORNEY GENERAL, BBB, FCC and consumer protection agency!  If anyone else  is  also frustrated that a multi million dollar technology provider can’t deliver on contractual promises, feel free to join this space and reply... there is power in numbers!

Re: Amazon prime / Echo dot redemption run around
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Dmf14220,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes