Amazon Prime / Echo Promotion ??
Msand
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same problem as others I've seen on here. Received my email to redeem, the link sent me to my account login which didn't display the link.  Called customer care and went through a few steps which didn't help.  Before I was transferred to the Rewards Department the CSR offered to upgrade my package to a faster internet speed for $10 less per month.  Why not? Might as well get something for all the time I've spent on the phone.  The Rewards Department CSR said she couldn't help me and transferred me back to Customer Service.  They also couldn't help me and wanted to transfer me back to Rewards.  Told him I had already been down that dead end road and asked for a manager.  A manager was supposed to call me and never did.  A couple days later I called back and was told by the automated system to call back during business hours, which had started an hour previously. So I went into a chat and was was told that because of the change to my account I was no longer eligible for the Amazon offer.  I then called in and spoke to a CSR who said it would still be possible to get the Amazon deal if I went back to my previous internet speed, or paid the regualr price which would increase my monthly payment by $30. I asked again to speak with a supervisor.  I'm still waiting for that call too, two days later. The real kicker is that I last night I saw a TV ad for the exact package I upgraded to with the Amazon Prime / Echo bonus for new subscribers! I guess Verizon doesn't care about 15 year subscribers.  I've spent over two hours trying to get this bonus now and am beyond frustrated that Verizon makes it this difficult to redeem a promo.  Any advice is greatly appreciated, and thanks for reading if you actuallly made it this far!

Re: Amazon Prime / Echo Promotion ??
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi Msand,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes