Amazon Prime/Echo Redeem not showing up
NBurn1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've been seeing this posted multiple times and every time its been escalated to a Verizon rep. Well i got my email this morning to redeem my year of Amazon Prime and my 2nd gen Echo device. I log into the app on my phone and on my computer, and NO WHERE on the account is the option to "redeem now". The only options i have are the "Learn more about my offer" for both and it just takes me to the FAQ over and over again. I dont need to ask more questions i would like what was promised as a new costumer. They "created an experience to redeem this special offer" and its one of frustration. This should be working flawlessly not clearly bugged or the correct accounts flagged to redeem the offers. FIX THIS!

Tags (3)
Re: Amazon Prime/Echo Redeem not showing up
sinceritydjp
Enthusiast - Level 1

Did they tell you to wait a few hours? I was supposed to get the email yesterday but I didn't get mines till today. I clicked on it and nothing. i've already spoke to 2 agents. The first one had no clue and the second tried to help but told me to try to wait in the end. I can see now that i am not the only one that is having this problem. You would think they would be on top of this issue since it's affecting so many people. This is horrible customer service.

NBurn1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Nope i had someone trying to help me and he transferred me to the "rebate department" and then that person tried to give me Amazon's number and i hung up in frustration as I am at work. I'll have to try tomorrow when im not at work but its just absurd that they offer this promotion and then not even have it working properly. It shouldnt be this hard to redeem a promotion!

LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi NBurn1,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes
NBurn1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Its clear you have an issue with your redemption services and are not providing quality customer service. After my thread was "escalated", the person tried to tell me to contact a third party called blackhawk. Uh no, this is an issue with YOUR website and YOUR roll out of a poorly designed promotion. I mean is this the "special experience" that was promised within the email? That what seems like HUNDREDS of people who you sold this promotion to would actually not be able to redeem it?

I have tried using the chat, using multiple customer service lines including tech support and even someone via this forum where my complaint was "escalated". I was going to go into a FIOS store but after reading another post here it seems that that might be a waste of time also. I have had a mobile account now for well over a decade and am legit debating on canceling THAT service too.

WHAT IS THE FIX FOR THIS and when are the upset costumers going to get what was promised to them?!