Bad service
Zvyzaya

Need to train techs to fix the problem the first time out. A tech should never say I DONT KNOW. Pass the buck to someone else. If you can’t do the job get someone who can. Upper management no help either just blow you off. About to cancel my service

0 Likes
Billing
Zvyzaya

How can they justify charging for a tech that can’t fix anything. Tech at house for about 15 minutes changes splitter and says I didn’t find anything. Same tech answers I DONT KNOW when ask question and THAT WOULD BE THE OFFICE about another question. Charge for the visit and work but had to have another tech out a few days later for same thing happening then again a week later. All this company is worried about is just getting your money who cares if you can’t use the service you are paying for. Not one person in this company care about the customer

0 Likes
Re: Billing
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Zvyzaya,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes